Windows Creates a Hidden Administrator Account by Default with elevated privileges. This Account is Hidden always. But you can unlock this account by few simple steps. Follow Picture Guide too.
- Open elevated Command Prompt by Right Click on Command Prompt and Click Run as Administrator.
- Click Yes to Allow Permission if UAC Windows appears.
- In command Prompt type
net user administrator /active:yes
To Disable Administrator Account
Replace yes by no– in elevated command prompt type
net user administrator /active:no
- Browser-based coin mining without a browser?
- How To Find IP & MAC Addresses on Network
- Information Gathering : First Step to Hacking
- Making A Simple Virus in Python
- 10 Common Mistakes of New / Aspiring Hackers, Pentesters