How to Fix Slow Updating of Linux System . Users Who suffer the slow Ubuntu Update Download Problem Can now fix this to get the best possible download speed of updates. Users Follow this simple Guide & Pics Below. Basically This is Guide For Ubuntu Users.
- From Applications List Select Software & Updates.
- In the First Tab that is Ubuntu Softwares.
- Click on Download From.
- Choose Best Server
- Now Your system will find best download server for you for the time.
NOTE: This is not always the best. So Keep updating for the next time
- Kali Linux 2018.1 Release
- Run Kali Linux on Windows 10 – Download From Windows Store
- [How To] Add Hindi And Devanagari Support In Antergos And Arch Linux
- Operating Systems – Linux – Basics
- Kali Linux 2017.2 Release