Here is how to change your Your Device MAC Address
- Download TMAC
- Insatll TMAC
- Internet Protocol v6 (IPv6) support added.
- Update network card vendors list feature allows you to download latest vendor data (OUI) from IEEE.org.
- Enhanced network configuration presets with IPv6 support allow you to quickly switch between network configurations.
- Command line options with entire software functionality available. You can select a preset from specified preset file to apply directly.
- Open TMAC
- Select The Adapter for which you wish to change MAC address, usually your WiFi
- Now Click On Random Address
- And Click Change Now ( The Third Option Should Be ticked).
Here are screenshots to see how it works ( click to enlarge)