There are several ways to remove EXIF data from a picture you’ve taken with your smartphone, including a number of apps available on Google Play. But Samsung’s made it easy on the GS6, allowing you to edit a couple things right on your phone. Here’s how you remove location data (or add it, if you want) right in Samsung’s Gallery app. Here’s how:
- Open the Gallery app, then flip through to the image you want to edit.
- Tap the image, then tap the “More” button in the top right.
- Choose “Details.” You’ll see the date the image was taken, along with location info, categories and other properties.
- Now tap “Edit.”
- Look for the minus (-) symbol in the location section, and tap it to remove the location info.
- Tap “Done” to save the changes.