How to use Snapchat on rooted Android Devices
Many popular applications and games are not willing to work on rooted devices on Android platform. The most recent example of this situation was the popular mobile game Pokemon GO. Recently there had been measures taken for rooted devices to prevent them from connecting to the game. Now, the similar problem is also concerning the Snapchat users.
- Custom Recovery (TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc)
- Root Access
- Open forum link given below
- Get Latest Installer and Uninstaller
- Flash the Installer through custom recovery & Reboot to System
- Install Magisk Manager from the link given below
- Turn on “Magisk Hide” in Magisk Manager setting (This will hide root permission from Snapchat)
- Reboot your phone and Voila! Now you can use Snapchat on your rooted smartphone
Stuck in Bootloop ?
- Flash the Uninstaller zip through custom recovery
- Bootloop should be fixed. Reboot to the system