How to change your processor name permanently in windows. This is guide to change and tweak your system to have i7 or Xenon Processors with speed 5GHz.
Follow Steps and Picture Slide-Show.
- Open Notepad and copy the below string to notepad.
“ProcessorNameString”=”ETHICALHACKX @ 5Hz”.
- Save This as any File name ending in .reg , say processor.reg . I saved this in Local Disk D:/ethicalhackx/
- Now on desktop create shortcut with following string .
regedit /S “D:ethicalahckxProcessor.reg“
- Cut/Copy this shortcut from desktop and paste in your startup folder located in-
Windows 10, Windows8.1 /8 , Windows 7, Windows Vista — C:UsersUser-NameAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStartMenuProgramsStartupWindows XP — C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersStart MenuProgramsStartup
- Now each time yu start computer your tweak takes in , and you have a brand new processor to show.
- Happy Tweaking, Read More in Tricks Section.
You may choose the real Processors either !!!
- CEH v10 : Certified Ethical Hacker v10 PDFs, Tools, LAB Manual Download
- Browser-based coin mining without a browser?
- [PATCH] Your Windows can be Hacked just Visiting a Website
- Windows 10 Creators Build 14986 Download
- How to Run File Explorer Elevated