As we all know Microsoft have launched its updated version of Windows 8 i.e. Windows 8.1 Preview. Windows 8 has not been so successful as compare to Windows 7 and other previous versions, so lets see how users will rate to Windows 8.1 Preview. If you are interested in trying windows 8.1 preview then you can download
and try it. Users who have installed windows 8 can directly download update
from windows store. But user who prefers direct download
of ISO file candownload it from link mentioned in the post.Note:
Windows 8.1 Preview isn’t currently supported on some tablets and PCs with newer 32-bit Atom processors. Get the details
.Windows 8.1 Preview ISO File Download Links:
- Download from here (3.49 GB) English 64-bit (x64)
- Download from here (2.59 GB) English 32-bit (x86)
How to install Windows 8.1 Preview from an ISO file :
This procedure is for Windows 8 users,
- Download the ISO (.iso) file from above given links.
- After downloading double-click the ISO file.
- Double-click setup.exe and follow the steps.
Important: If you don’t have recovery media, we recommend that you create a USB recovery drive before you install Windows 8.1 Preview so that you can go back to Windows 8 if you need to.