Windows Creates a Hidden Administrator Account by Default with elevated privileges. This Account is Hidden always. But you can unlock this account by few simple steps. Follow Picture Guide too.
- Open elevated Command Prompt by Right Click on Command Prompt and Click Run as Administrator.
- Click Yes to Allow Permission if UAC Windows appears.
- In command Prompt type
net user administrator /active:yes
To Disable Administrator Account
Replace yes by no– in elevated command prompt type
net user administrator /active:no
- Cyber World Words
- Hacking 101 : Hacking for Beginners [GUIDE]
- How to Hack Linux root Password ( Part 1 )
- DVWA : Command Execution Vulnerability
- Nessus Vulnerability Scanner : Configure and Scan ( Part 2 )