Windows Creates a Hidden Administrator Account by Default with elevated privileges. This Account is Hidden always. But you can unlock this account by few simple steps. Follow Picture Guide too.
- Open elevated Command Prompt by Right Click on Command Prompt and Click Run as Administrator.
- Click Yes to Allow Permission if UAC Windows appears.
- In command Prompt type
net user administrator /active:yes
To Disable Administrator Account
Replace yes by no– in elevated command prompt type
net user administrator /active:no
- Metasploitable2 : Hacking Real Machine in your LAB
- DVWA Brute Force Low Security : Burp Suite
- How to hack someone’s Viber on Android
- ProxyChains + TOR + Kali Linux : Complete Guide to be Anonymous
- Setup DVWS Web Pen-testing Lab in Kali Linux