Many of us couldn’t get the update even after reserving, reason, simply because the update failed. Can’t be sure as to why this is happening, but many users had the same complain. When I checked my update history on 29th even I saw multiple failed attempts. So, here I m with a solution.
- Go into “C:WindowsSoftwareDistributionDownload” and delete everything in that folder. BE SURE TO DELETE THINGS INSIDE THE FOLDER!!!
- Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in “wuauclt.exe /updatenow”.
3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start re-downloading from scratch, hopefully without flaws this time.
Good Luck! 😉
- CEH v10 : Certified Ethical Hacker v10 PDFs, Tools, LAB Manual Download – UNLOCKED
- Browser-based coin mining without a browser?
- [PATCH] Your Windows can be Hacked just Visiting a Website
- Windows 10 Creators Build 14986 Download
- How to Run File Explorer Elevated