This Guide Will Help You to remove EXIF DATA . Follow Steps and Picture Guide. Exchangeable image file format (officially Exif) is a standard that specifies the formats for images, sound, and ancillary tags used by digital cameras (including smartphones), scanners and other systems handling image and sound files recorded by digital cameras. The specification uses the following existing file formats with the addition of specific metadata tags.
This standard consists of the Exif image file specification and the Exif audio file specification.
The metadata tags defined in the Exif standard cover a broad spectrum:
- Date and time information. Digital cameras will record the current date and time and save this in the metadata.
- Camera settings. This includes static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture,shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
- A thumbnail for previewing the picture on the camera’s LCD screen, in file managers, or in photo manipulation software.
- Copyright information.
How To Remove EXIF Data in Windows
- Select Files.
- Right Click on them to open Properties.
- Go to Details Tab.
- At the End look For: Remove Properties & Personal Information. Click on that.
- In new box that opens click the desired options to remove and click ok.
- DVWA Brute Force Low Security : Burp Suite
- How to hack someone’s Viber on Android
- ProxyChains + TOR + Kali Linux : Complete Guide to be Anonymous
- Setup DVWS Web Pen-testing Lab in Kali Linux
- Setup Armitage in Kali Linux 2018