USB Devices are widely used today, many in form of components , or Storage Devices, USB Disk , Pen Drives. Many of you would like to Disable USB Devices, Storage specially to be protected from Data Theft or Virus or Malicious programs .
Tutorial is in two parts:
1. in RUN type %windir%/inf to open inf folder i Windows folder.
2. Select the following two files:
3. Change User access permissions for both files as follows.
Right-click on the file and select “Properties“. In the “Security” tab select the user or group in “Group or user names” list which you want to restrict from using USB drives. In “Permissions for Users” list, click on “Deny” checkbox next to “Full control” option and then click on OK.
1. In RUN type regedit and press Enter. Now go to:
2. In right pane, change value of “Start” to 4.
NOTE: If you want to revert it back to default, then change the value of “Start” to 3.
USB Storage Devices in Windows” />scription” content=”USB Devices are widely used today, many in form of components , or Storage Devices, USB Disk , Pen Drives. Many of you would like to Disable USB Devices” />