Hiding users from welcome screen for your security, to keep your privacy , to hide your files, or any other purpose. Let’s Learn how to hide users from welcome screen in windows.
- Open Registry Editor By typing regedit in run
- Navigate to the following address
(NOTE: If the path doesnot exists than create it)
- Now create a DWORD (32-bit) value here and name it exactly the same as your user account ex- Abhinav
- To hide this account set the value of this DWORD to 0
- To Show it again on screen set the value to 1 or delete this DWORD