Installing Windows 7 Step by Step guide. If you ever thought installing windows was a trouble Job, Let me prove you wrong. Learn Installing windows from below pictures and video Guide.
Creating Bootable disk Guide – https://www.ethicalhackx.com/create-bootable-disk/
Windows 7 Bootable ISO
Follow The Steps Carefully
- Set Computer to boot from DVD or USB Bootable Disk. Select your install media DVD / USB from the boot menu. It asks Press any key to boot from CD/DVD, do it to start installation
- Now the setup Starts with the following Logo of windows 7 Splash screen.
- Select your Setup Language and keyboard layout from the box that appears next.
- Click Install Now to begin the installation of Windows 7.
- This screen is optional as it doesnot appears in MSDN ISO image, select the version you want to install.
- Accept the License Agreement to continue setup.
- Next screen we get option to either upgrade from existing windows XP install or install fresh clean install of Windows 7. I go with Clean Install.
- Partition screen, Select the Partition on which you want to install Windows. Create if required, Format it. I have created partitions From blank Hard disk.
- Select the partition and click next to begin Copying of Windows on your Hard disk.
- Enter the Username & Computer Name on Next screen when promoted.
- Enter the password for the Username you created in previous step, this is first step of protection for you.
- Select automatic update if you have a god internet connection, this updates your computer for security bugs and important hot-fixes.
- Select your time-zone and review if the dates & Times is set correct.
- Click next and Hold on , wait to get started.