Today in this post i am going to discuss about android devices. If you have a rootedandroid phone and utilizing it to the fullest, then in all probability your device is generation before non-rooted android device. As a matter of reality, majority of android users are having non-rooted device and positively this snatch the chance to use BusyBox on your android device. BusyBox allows you to more additional linux commandson on your android devices. Busybox provides many unix tools in a . It runs during a type of POSIX environments like UNIX(including Android), and others, like kernels, though several of the tools it provides square measure designed to figure with interfaces provided by the UNIX kernel..!busybox on non-rooted
- 1. Android device running on version 1.6 or higher
- 2. Download BusyBox Non-Root App on your android device
- Step 1) First of all, open this app.
- Step 1) Click on Install Busybox and you need all files include binary files.
- Step 3) After installed, click on Busybox location and it’ll copy the path to your writing board to form it simple for you to induce to them.
- Step 4) Now open your Terminal and alter directory to the path you have copied.