Facebook UpSide Down , or Facebook in PIRATES LANGUAGE, is that intresting. How To do it ??
10 years ago, when Pirates were all the rage for a minute, at one point the Facebook engineers programmed a peculiar Easter Egg that allows you to translate your Facebook interface into Pirate or Upsidedown speak.
Does this sound appealing to you for some reason? Go to General Account Settings > Language, and you can change your settings to either “English (Pirate)” or “English (Upside Down).” Think that’s a whimsical little feature that you will never ever get sick of?! You’re wrong. It’s actually quite annoying.
- How to Disable Facebook Messenger Chat Heads on Android
- How to Stop Game Play Requests and Notifications on Facebook
- How To Get Facebook Hidden Email Address Of Friends [Trick]
- How to generate a never expiring FACEBOOK access token
- How To Get Details Of Facebook Romance