- What is theharvester ?
- What should we know to use it ?
- How can I access to theharvester directory ?
- cd :- Used to changing the directory .
- cd .. :- Used to come back one step.
- ls :-Used to listing the files and directories without showing permissions.
- ls -l :-Used to listing files and directories with permissions.
How can I access to theharvester directory
To access theharvester directory Firstly open
Konsole>Type ls : It shows all the files on the directory
Type cd .. : This command takes you back to the root directory .
Type ls : Now you can see all blue color directories shown in the above image under root directory.
- Type cd Pentest
- Type ls
- Type cd enumeration
- Type ls
- After this it will shows you theharvester directory .
- Type cd theharvester.
Now type : ./theHarvester.py -d <domain name> -l 10 -b google
Example : ./theHarvester.py -d amizone.net -l 10 -b google
- ” ./theHarvester.py ” is used to start the tool .
- -d is used to specify the domain.
- -l is used to limit the number of results.
- -b is used to specify that in what search engine we want to search. We can take google,Bing etc.