Microsoft has planned to announce new Flagship Hardware Next Month in New York. Expected to be High End devices to run the latest Windows 10 Mobile Features like Windows Hello & Continuum for Phones.
Value Phone: Low cost device which features Cortana.
- Dimensions: Less than 10.5mm and 136g
- Supports entry level SoC (System on Chip)
- 1GB RAM and 4-8GB storage with SD card option
- 3.5″ to 5″ WVGA/FWVGA/Quad HD screen
- 1400 mAh battery or larger that supports one day of active use
- 3G (LTE/Cat 3) cellular; 802.11b/g/n wireless; microUSB, 3.5mm jack; BlueTooth LE
- 5MP rear and .3MP front facing cameras
Premium Phone: Premium device which supports Cortana, Windows Hello and Continuum for Phones.
- Dimensions : Less than 7.5mm & 160g
- Supports premium SoC
- 2-4GB RAM and 32-64GB storage with SD card option
- 4.5″ to 5.5″ FHD/WQHD screen
- 2500 mAh battery or larger that supports one day of active use
- LTE/Cat 4 or higher cellular; 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless; USB; 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth LE; NFC
- 20MP rear camera with OIS and flash; 5MP front facing camera
- Value Phablet: Small tablet device that supports Cortana and Windows Hello.
- Dimensions: Less than 10mm and 175g
- Supports mid tier SoC
- 2GB RAM and 16GB storage with SD card option
- 5.5″ to 7″ 720p+ screen
- 3000 mAh battery or larger that supports one day of active use
- LTE/CAT 3 cellular; 802.11b/g/n/ac 2×2 wireless; USB 3.0 type-c; 3.5mm jack; Bluetooth LE; NFC
- 5MP rear and .3MP front facing cameras.
These are specification recommended by Microsoft, Interesting part will be to See which manufacturer brings retail Windows 10 Mobile to users & if the Exceed the recommended specs