Hello Friends, Today, i’m talking about how to runwhatsapp multiple accounts in your android. WhatsApp is now part and parcel of everybody’s life. Considering this mesmerizing chatting client, WhatsApp grown bigger than Twitter with over 200 million monthly active users. Moreover, it carries over 20 billion messages per day, that approximately doubles the messages carried by Facebook. Although everything is quite handy in WhatsApp, but if you are a dual SIM Android user, you might be willing to enjoy two different WhatsApp account for your two different numbers on your Android.
Before you begin, you need :
- 1. A Rooted Android device.
- 2. SwitchMe multiple accounts app for your rooted Android Play Store. (SwitchMe allows you to log in and out of multiple user spaces just as you would on a desktop computer, with each account having its own system , apps and data.)
- 3. WhatsApp for your android device, Download from Play Store.
- 4. Make sure you have plenty of space on your device SD and Phone memory.
Note: Do this at your own risk. You are doing this because you want to do this. Neither me nor the developer is responsible if anything happens to your device as running rooted Android apps is always subjected to risk factors. Although this trick worked on my Xperia successfully. Don’t forget to take Nandroid backup in case anything goes wrong.
Run Multiple Accounts of Whatsapp on Android:
- 1. Done with Installing SwitchMe app? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- 2. Open the SwitchMe app and create two different user profiles for running two different WhatsApp
account. These user profiles will have their own own systemsettings, apps and data.
- 3. The First user profile you created will work as an Administrator and this account will contain all the apps and data that you are having now. You will be havingWhatsApp on this profile if you are using it on your device earlier.
- 4. The Second user profile is the new one, and will contain your Another WhatsAppaccount.
Switch to this account > Set up your phone for this account > Open Play Store >Install WhatsApp.
- Now, Register WhatsApp for your SIM in this profile. Done? Congratulations! You successfully activated multiple WhatsApp account on your Android.